We recommend solar panels based on the merit of performance and efficiency vs cost to give you the best return on your investment.Learn more
Solar provides you clean, quiet, renewable energy that is not only good for the environment, but helps protect you from rising electricity costs.Learn more
Mono Crystalline Solar panels have been touted as the leading panel, but they do not operate as efficiently as Poly Crystalline or Multi Crystalline panels.Learn more
- Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. No more power bill. Carol and I are thinking of what to with the savings. Thank you EESG. Will be in touch soon.
- If you have been confused about getting solar then you need to see EESG. A wealth of knowledge regarding renewable energy. Suppose that’s why they have that name. Cheers EESG my brother wants to see you.
- We were even given the owners business card with his personal mobile number. Had to call it just to make sure. We spoke to the owner he said call him directly if there are any questions or any problems as he would like to know straight away instead
- It was great to be dealing with the owner of a solar business. We have smashed our power bills and are saving thousands every year. EESG you have saved our family power bills and we will be using a part of the savings for a family holiday this year
- We said we would send a testimonial after we received our first bill after solar. So glad to be able to recommend EESG if your thinking of getting solar. Everything they said was factual. The systems they install really do perform and bring down our constant power bills. With
- Bruce and I would like to both thank and recommend EESG for arranging for the installation of our solar power system. EESG were very open to answering our questions and phoned if there was going to be a delay. The installation went smoothly and EESG once again notified
- A big thank you to EESG for installing our solar. We have looked at solar before but were never convinced and questions not answered by other companies when dealing with representatives. When EESG came to see us we finally felt comfortable to go ahead with solar. We were
- We would like to thank EESG for such great service. From our first contact with through to installation and the change over for the meter with Energex. EESG helped with the lot. Headache free and a first class service. Thanks again.
Solar PV systems
Utilising the sun’s rays are a great way to provide power.These systems can whip out power consumption bills. They can run long into the future with great savings and independence.
Water Heat Pumps
These units operate much like a refrigerator but in reverse. Water heat pumps attached to hot water tanks are a valuable asset in reducing power consumption by over 60%.
By utilising state of the art LED lighting. We can significantly reduce the properties lighting power consumption.
Power-factor Correction Units
Commercial systems that correct power spikes and level the power supply to a constant 220W. This effect results in longer life span of electrical goods and can decrease up to 20percent in power consumption.
Property Audit & Report service
This service includes a property site inspection, documentation and data collection.Compile a written report.This report includes options on how to minimise the properties power consumption.
Negotiate cost per kWh
We know the power industry. We use our knowledge to tender and directly on our clients behalf to arrange a better deal with power providers.
We can act on behalf of our clients to tender projects into the market. To advise the best option to take that results in saving money, getting the best value for money and protecting our clients investment.
Renewable energy 24 years ago was in its infant stage. The life span of renewable energy systems and maintenance costs meant that in most cases renewable energy was about survivability for properties off the power grid. In today’s world with the leap of technology renewable energy has become the our planets way for renewable and sustainable energy.
To help Australians cut power consumption with systems that pay for themselves that create ongoing savings.